- Jaw joint pain, joint sounds, muscle tenderness in the face,
limitation of mouth opening
- Worn teeth caused by Bruxism (clenching or grinding of teeth)
Neck and back pain
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Tiredness/fatigue and irritability in the mornings and during the day
- Reflux problems
- Poor memory
What are the symptoms of obstructive sleep apnoea?
What are the effects of sleep apnoea?
- High blood pressure
- Heart failure, irregular heartbeats, and heart attacks
- Worsening of ADHD
Sleep apnoea solutions in Southport
Snoring and obstructive sleep apnoea
Sleep disorders are slowly being recognized as major factors in human illness and premature death.
What is obstructive sleep apnoea?
Sleep apnoea is a serious sleep disorder that occurs when a person’s breathing is interrupted during sleep. People with untreated sleep apnoea stop breathing repeatedly during their sleep. This means the brain and the rest of the body may not get enough oxygen.
Get the treatment you need
Relieve your sleep apnoea with treatment from Southport Dental. Call today to set up an appointment.